Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Take Your Business To The Next Level

Thanks for stopping by! If you're new here, make sure you also connect with me on Facebook and register to follow my blog.

You thought about what you wanted to do and then you went into business for yourself.  You let everyone know that you were "officially a business owner," you ordered your business cards, set up your office, set up your website and boom…nothing…you are now stuck!  What's next?  Where do you go from here?  Have you ever felt ‘Stuck’ before?  Have you ever felt like there was an invisible wall that was keeping you from getting to the next step?  Maybe you feel like that now.  Trust me, you are not alone.  I have been there plenty of times myself. When you hit blocks in the road like this it can be extremely difficult to get past it; to get your engine started again.  But it actually doesn't have to be so difficult. 
Here are some Steps to Refocus and get your business on to the next level:
  1. Whip out your plan and evaluate your "Where Am I Now."  If you never did a plan, do one
  2. Determine your "Where I Will Be in 30 Days" or "Where You Would Like to Be in 30 Days" remembering to be realistic.
  3. Ask yourself "What Will I Need to Get Me There" and write it down
  4. How I Will Acquire Everything I Need remembering to be realistic; especially if your how will involve other people
  5. Act on it!  You just developed your Plan of Action for the next 30 Days
Remember to always be REALISTIC!!  It is so much easier to reach your goals when you take baby steps.  The more that you achieve and the better that you become at attaining your goals, the higher that you can set the bar. Make goal setting a habit and as you constantly reach your goals your business and your profits will be growing right before your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Join the Proven Profit Newsletter to Receive the Proven Proft Potential Report




by Express Email Marketing