Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Information for Profit!

So we’ve established that you are in business to make a profit.  Now, in addition to your offering, what else are you offering?
                             
People (customers, prospects, potentials) are not just interested in your product, service, or opportunity.  They are interested in a solution to a problem.  So what else can you do for them?  Why should I purchase those jeans from you?  Is it really because it makes me look 2 sizes smaller?  Wow….I’ll take 5 pairs!  I don’t want the jeans just because you are selling them!  I now want the jeans because you’ve fixed my problem!  You made me look slim and trim again!  Will that $100 eyeliner really make “my eyes pop” and bring out the inner beauty in me?  Will that $80 juice really make me lose 10 pounds per week?

Get the drift?  Many people – especially the “big spenders” don’t really care that you have something for sale; they care about the fact that you can fix a bigger problem.  When you offer information people will want to know more.  When you offer solutions, people will want to know much more.  Information increases your profits.  What is your value added information strategy?

Remember that profit is a gain, an advantage, a benefit.  Therefore, everything that you do is for the sake of building your business and increasing your profit.  Just as you developed a business strategy with multiple underlying strategies (I hope) you should have an Informational Strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Join the Proven Profit Newsletter to Receive the Proven Proft Potential Report




by Express Email Marketing